Visitors

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Make up work for Writing for New Media class

Over the course of this semester, I have noticed one large fact about this class, and that is that it is very similar to Social Media Campaigns, except in the fact that we A) Are focusing less on the tools and more on the writing, and B) We are inventing our own non-profit, which is 900% harder than writing up a strategy for another organization.

I really liked that we were using an established company and writing a plan in the other class, rather than spending time designing the corporation and the sites them self. As a whole, I preferred the planning stage and getting all that on paper, more than actually designing it. While it didn't necessarily give first hand experience using the sites, the class periods themselves allowed for more than enough practice, and the homework too.

I just liked it better really.

Some questions I still have... Well, not any really. A lot of the class is review, as I am interested in Social Media and Writing, and everything new is simple enough.

I think I am doing fine in the class, paying attention and listening to others and their experiences, as well as meeting most deadlines (whether or not the teacher notices), as well as keeping up with others blogs.

I think the class is progressing well, and that I will learn more int he future.

No comments:

Post a Comment